Benefits provided for Inconen Temporary Services employees
Inconen Temporary Services places great emphasis on our relationship with
employees, and provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit
package. Inconen Temporary Services offers flexibility to our clients in
choosing employee benefits.
The Inconen Temporary Services 401K Plan
Offered through John Hancock USA, a Standard & Poor’s AA- (4th highest out of 21 ratings) rated company.
Some of the Plan highlights are as follows:
Wide range of diversified investment options
- Stock Funds
- Domestic (Large, Mid, and Small Cap)
- Emerging Markets
- Specialty (Utilities, Real Estate, Financial, Natural Resources, Energy, Technology, Health Sciences, etc.)
- Managed Funds
- Target Date Portfolios
- Risk Based Portfolios
- Bond Funds
- Cash Funds
- Guaranteed Income for Life
- This unique feature allows participants to
- Protect contributions,
- Lock in market gains, and
- Guarantee an income stream for life.
- Pre-tax and Roth (after-tax) savings options
- Pre-tax Contributions are tax deferred from both federal and state income tax.
- Roth Contributions are taxed now but grow tax-free and are withdrawn tax-free (provided you are at least 59 1/2 and have held the account for at least five years).
- You can begin contributing immediately.
- 2016 annual limit is $18,000 (for either Pre-Tax, or Roth, or a combination of both)..
- If you are over 50, you can contribute an additional $6,000 in 2016.
Essential StaffCARE Group Insurance
Inconen Temporary Services is pleased to offer the following benefits through Essential StaffCARE:
Automatic Depositing of Paychecks
You do not have to worry about getting to the bank on time. No
fees. Will commence approximately two (2) weeks after enrollment.
You may be paid for the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Check with your
recruiter to determine if you are eligible for this benefit. This benefit is based on the contract signed with the end user.